Senior Full-Stack Developer
Who are we?
Maxwell Plus is a Brisbane MedTech company that is on track to eradicate death by prostate cancer by 2030. We use AI and expert doctors to detect prostate cancer early. Our technology has been shown to detect 40% more cancers with 50% fewer unnecessary treatments, and all up we have saved 33 lives. We have just published these breakthrough results and are incredibly excited for the next phase of the company as we take it to our first million men across the globe. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working person to join our team and help make diseases like prostate cancer a thing of the past. We are a distributed company, that is highly-flexible with working arrangements.
- A passion for using technology to help bring an end to death from prostate cancer
- Open and honest, willing to help others where you're an expert and ask for help where you're not.
- Enjoy working in a close-knit, flexible, remote team
- Comfortable working in a growing startup, knowing things will change as we grow
- Eager to learn new things and take on responsibilities outside your initial domain of expertise as you grow.
What you'll work on
- Developing our patient and clinician facing product helping thousands of men get tested and diagnosed early
- Bringing AI developed in-house into a production environment
- Developing new features in response to patient feedback and existing product roadmap
- Working with the current and future development team as we expand to serve new patients across the world
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years of professional development experiences
- Experience with a major frontend framework (React, Vue, Flutter, Angular etc)
- Experience with a major python backend framework (Flask, Django etc)
- Experience working in a professional software development role
- Understanding of git, CI/CD and other development practices
Highly Desirable Criteria
- Direct experience working with Flutter and Django
- Previous experience building software in a startup environment
- Familiarity with development in a regulated environment (ISO9000, ISO13485)
What you get from us
- Freedom to shape the development and future team
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility and move into senior roles
- Tools and tech needed to get your job done
- A competitive salary and invitation to company ESOP
- Full-time role
- Remote okay, must have at least 4 hours overlap with GMT+10 (Brisbane)
We know that companies diverse in age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity and perspective perform better. We're aiming to build an inclusive workplace that promotes and values the things that make you, uniquely you.
Click the button below and submit an application.Apply now