Patient Success Manager (Part-Time)
Who are we?
Maxwell Plus is a Brisbane MedTech company that is on track to eradicate death by prostate cancer by 2030. We use AI and expert doctors to detect prostate cancer early. Our technology has been shown to detect 40% more cancers with 50% fewer unnecessary treatments, and all up we have saved 33 lives. We have just published these breakthrough results and are incredibly excited for the next phase of the company as we take it to our first million men across the globe. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working person to join our team and help make diseases like prostate cancer a thing of the past. We are a distributed company, that is highly-flexible with working arrangements.
- A passion for using technology to help bring an end to death from prostate cancer
- Open and honest, willing to help others where you're an expert and ask for help where you're not.
- Enjoy working in a close-knit, flexible, remote team
- Comfortable working in a growing startup, knowing things will change as we grow
- Eager to learn new things and take on responsibilities outside your initial domain of expertise as you grow.
What you'll work on
Your number one job will ensure our thousands of patients are happy, trust us and get the best service they have ever experienced in the medical industry. You will do this by...
- Ensuring all our patient's questions and concerns are addressed promptly, and you go above and beyond in helping them in whatever way (we have helped men fix their printers over the phone, that is how crazy we are about service)
- Gathering all patient data and ensuring it is ready for our doctors to give the patients the best review possible
- Calling patients to take additional relevant clinical information that will assist
- You will ensure that when our patients forget to get their tests done or read their next steps, they are prompted and prompted again until they do it.
- You will succinctly summarise issues, bugs, concerns our patients are having so we can pass that to our engineering team and build new tools to solve those problems
Your skills and experience
This would suit a highly passionate medical receptionist who wants to move from the stale old clinic into a high-tech new startup that is flexible with working arrangements.
- Three or more years experience as a medical receptionist or equivalent role provides you with a high degree of organisational and administrative skills
- Competent with a computer. You do not need to know everything, but you will be working closely with Software Developers and tools that aren't usual to medical workspace
- Incredibly personable. You will be part of the face (voice) of the company, and you need to love people and love helping them and love going above and beyond to make them happy
- Independent worker. As a remote company, we trust you to manage your schedule and work.
Highly Desirable Criteria
- Wants to grow beyond the current role
- Previous prostate cancer experience a bonus
What you get from us
- The opportunity to work in a new startup in a flexible work environment.
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility and move into senior roles
- A competitive salary
- 2.5 Days (or equivalent) each week on an ongoing bases
- Remote okay, must have at least 4 hours overlap with GMT+10 (Brisbane)
We know that companies diverse in age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity and perspective perform better. We're aiming to build an inclusive workplace that promotes and values the things that make you, uniquely you.
Click the button below and submit an application.Apply now