Junior Frontend Developer - Flutter (Part-time internship)
Who are we?
Maxwell Plus is a Brisbane MedTech company that is on track to eradicate death by prostate cancer by 2030. We use AI and expert doctors to detect prostate cancer early. Our technology has been shown to detect 40% more cancers with 50% fewer unnecessary treatments, and all up we have saved 33 lives. We have just published these breakthrough results and are incredibly excited for the next phase of the company as we take it to our first million men across the globe. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working person to join our team and help make diseases like prostate cancer a thing of the past. We are a distributed company, that is highly-flexible with working arrangements.
- A passion for using technology to help bring an end to death from prostate cancer
- Open and honest, willing to help others where you're an expert and ask for help where you're not.
- Enjoy working in a close-knit, flexible, remote team
- Comfortable working in a growing startup, knowing things will change as we grow
- Eager to learn new things and take on responsibilities outside your initial domain of expertise as you grow.
What you'll work on
- Building new components, pages and features within our patient-facing flutter app
- The ability to work on cutting edge medical technology actively saving lives
- Help us move from our current web-based flutter project to launch native iOS and Android applications
- Working with back end and full-stack developers to keep the product delivered on time
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure work is high quality as part of our regulated quality management system
Your skills and experience
- 3 or more years of a software engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with a major frontend framework (React, Vue, Flutter, Angular)
- Experience working in a professional software development role
- Understanding of git, CI/CD and other development practices
Highly Desirable Criteria
- Direct experience working with Flutter
- Previous experience building software in a team environment
What you get from us
- Mentorship from other developers to help you grow into a well-rounded engineer at the top of your field
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility and move into senior roles
- Tools and tech needed to get your job done
- A competitive salary
- 2 Days (or equivalent) each week on an ongoing bases
- Full package salary (including super) of $68,000 pro-rata based on days worked
- Remote okay, must have at least 4 hours overlap with GMT+10 (Brisbane)
We know that companies diverse in age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity and perspective perform better. We're aiming to build an inclusive workplace that promotes and values the things that make you, uniquely you.
Click the button below and submit an application.Apply now